As a freelance writer and content creator, I pitch, create and edit blog posts and articles.
I am adept at blog post creation, including image sourcing, internal linking, Pinterest graphic creation for posts, and credible, in-depth research.
My expertise in health and fitness means that I am also an information resource and fact checker in my field.
My focus is on fitness, health, nutrition, recipe creation, mental health, wellness, self care, body image, body positivity, parenting, and more. However, I am also adept at writing about many other topics and trained as a Historian originally.
If you need writing that is packed with personality, fresh, and highly engaging, give me a try.
As a graduate from The University of New Brunswick, I earned an Honours in History and a minor in English with creative writing and essay writing. I also worked on a Bachelor of Education before stopping to grow a family and pursue a career in health and fitness.
Along the way, I developed a website and took courses on SEO, Google analytics and content marketing.
I have a passion for balanced lifestyles with healthy foods, activity, and plenty of time to de-stress.
- Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise)
- Certified Exercise Nutrition Coach
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Content Marketing (York University)
- First Aid/CPR
Certifications in Progress:
- Pre and Post-Natal Coaching Certification
- Advanced Certification in Coaching and Training Women (GGS-1 Coaching Certification)
- American Council on Exercise Youth Fitness Specialist
- Advanced Nutrition Certification on Coaching a Macro-Based Diet
Writing and Consulting Experience
- Health and wellness
- Fitness and workouts/strength training
- Recipe creation
- Food and meal prepping
- Family, parenting and children
- Relationships and sex
- Mental health and psychology
- History and culture
- Motivation and positivity
- Habit creation and goal setting