As a freelance writer and content creator, I pitch, create and edit website and brand content and articles.
I am adept at story creation, interviewing, and credible, in-depth research. My goal is to communicate information clearly and simply while providing actionable solutions for readers.
My expertise in health and fitness means that I am also an information resource and fact-checker in my field.
My focus is on fitness, health, nutrition, recipe creation, mental health, wellness, self-care, body image, body positivity, parenting, and more. However, I am adept at writing about many other topics and trained initially as a historian.
If you need writing packed with informative solutions and valuable research-backed information that’s fresh and highly engaging, give me a try.
As a graduate from The University of New Brunswick, I earned an Honours in History and a minor in English with creative writing and essay writing. I also worked on a Bachelor of Education before stopping to grow a family and pursue a career in health and fitness.
Along the way, I developed a website and took courses on SEO, Google analytics and content marketing.
I have a passion for balanced lifestyles with healthy foods, activity, and plenty of time to de-stress.
- Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise)
- Certified Exercise Nutrition Coach
- Certified Pain-Free Performance Specialist
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Content Marketing (York University)
Certifications in Progress:
- Pre and Post-Natal Coaching Certification
- Advanced Certification in Coaching and Training Women (GGS-1 Coaching Certification)
- American Council on Exercise Youth Fitness Specialist
- Advanced Nutrition Certification on Coaching a Macro-Based Diet
Writing and Consulting Experience
- Health and wellness
- Fitness and workouts/strength training
- Recipe creation
- Food and meal prepping
- Family, parenting and children
- Relationships and sex
- Mental health and psychology
- History and culture
- Motivation and positivity
- Habit creation and goal setting